Update from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by brody, Aug 30, 2005.

  1. brody

    brody New Member

    After the update I have two problems:

    my Web-templates are still o.k. after the update, but when I create a new Webspace based on this Web-template then the activated options are mixed up.

    Example: FTP-access in the Web-template is activated, but in a new Webspace Frontpage is active, the Max. User Entry is emty and my own Apache-directives have disappeared.

    Is there a malformed read-operation (database) of the template-options in the php-scripts?

    I create/change users as account admin (email-address, Webspace, Adminitratorflag) they are still o.k. after the release update, but when I login with my client-account, the user options are mixed up.

    Example: I've created an user with the value "-1" in the Webspace Field and enabled the Adminitrator flag, but when I logged in as the client, then the Adminitrator flag is disabled and in the Webspace Field has the value "Unbegrenzt".

    Question: Is this problem related to the problem in my 1st question?
  2. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    Anyone else here recognized this behaviour? I am not able to reproduce it yet on my system.
  3. domino

    domino New Member

    I personally haven't noticed any ill effects upgrade from 2.07 to 2.08. I'll add another domain and test it when I get back on my winbox.
  4. brody

    brody New Member

    I've updated the ispconfig tool to the revision 2.0.8 again (from my faulty 2.0.8).
    The 1st problem isn't existent anymore.
    But the second problem isn't solved yet.
  5. brody

    brody New Member

    I have installed the revision 2.0.7 (none update):
    the client-administration of users is o.k., the status of the administrator flag is correct und the webspace Field is "-1".

    then I have installed the revision 2.0.8 (none update):

    As admin, I create an user in a Webspace with an active Admistrator flag, but when I login as client, now the created user has a deactivated Administrator flag and the Webspace field contains the string "Unbegrenzt" (english: "Unlimited")

    I use Debian sarge with the locale "de_DE.UTF-8". The MySQL-DBMS has the revision 4.1.11 and the charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8).
  6. till

    till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

    I will check the sources what might cause this.

  7. brody

    brody New Member

    The issue with the wrong Webspace value I have found.

    There was some changes in the file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/isp_kunde/edit/edit.php.

    I have remarked the line 651 in this file and voila the needed value "-1" is back.

    The location of the administrator flag I havn't found yet.
  8. brody

    brody New Member

    I have found the bug:

    The reason is, you have implemented a logic for 0, 1 and -1 values and their complements in colour and spocken words (Ja resp. Nein)

    You use this code in the tab "Basis".
    And the problem is, that this code will be used when I want to change an Web-user account, too.

    One workaround, which i found, is the remark of the lines 651, 653 and 654 of the file /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/isp_kunde/edit/edit.php

    I hope, that I don't trigger bad side effects.
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2005

Share This Page