upgrade apache cleanup

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by budgierless, Jul 13, 2017.

1. budgierless

budgierless Member HowtoForge Supporter

I have updated from ubuntu 12.04 apache2.2 to 2.4 on ubuntu 14.04:

i have this message in terminal:

Code:
    # /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
    * Restarting web server apache2                                                AH00548: NameVirtualHost has no effect and will be removed in the next release /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-ispconfig.conf:72
    [Thu Jul 13 15:19:59.335927 2017] [alias:warn] [pid 9803] AH00671: The Alias directive in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-ispconfig.conf at line 64 will probably never match because it overlaps an earlier Alias.

what do i do?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This should not cause any problems, just ignore it.

budgierless likes this.
  3. budgierless

Yes but I'm having other issues and want to cleanup my logs, what can I do to get rid of that error?

4. till

Edit the mentioned config file and comment out the mentioned lines.

5. budgierless

ok, well that is fine, but i found a bigger issue, since upgarding to 14.04, settings such as changing the php handler has no effect, what was fine when iusing 12.04, and i did already re-update ispconfig 3.1.5 so did not expact this!!

please advise.

UPDATE: Even if i reboot server the changes to not take effeect.
    for example, i changed a web domain from php7.0.2 to 5.6.4 in ispconfig but its still on 7.0.2 even after reboot!!!

6. till

7. budgierless

ok, after i run
    /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh, i got this output shown below

Code:
    14.07.2017-18:06 - WARNING - There is already a lockfile set, but no process running with this pid (21076). Continuing.
    PHP Fatal error:  Class 'mysqli' not found in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 30
    PHP Fatal error:  Class 'mysqli' not found in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 30

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  8. till

install the mysqli package for php.

9. budgierless

it s already installed, and just to make sure, i replaced it with php5-mysqlind but get the same error message.

10. till

Please post the output of the command:

which php

11. budgierless

i gave up, too many issues, main problem is around apahe 2.2 to 2.4i plus other thngs, will have to do a frash setup, then use transfar.