Upgraded to ISPConfig 3.2.4 but got 03.06.2021-08:42 - WARNING - Falsche Anfrage / Wro...

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Mr.Madsen, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Mr.Madsen

Mr.Madsen New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi,

I have upgraded my multi server setup to version 3.2.4 yesterday. And today I got this error by email from one of the servers.
    n','R[CLIENTID]C[CUSTOM
    ER_NO]','1','0','2021-01-14','admin','accept','0','') -> 1054 (Unknown column 'limit_mail_wblist' in 'field list')

Why does this not exist and how do I fix it ? :)

Best regards
    //Mr.Madsen

2. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Can you share the content of the column "dbversion" in the table "server" of database "dbispconfig" for all servers? (You can view all on the master)

Mr.Madsen likes this.
  3. Mr.Madsen

Hi, thanks.

Yearh, I can see there is some difference. It must be because I have not upgraded my emails serveres yet, only mysql and webhotel is upgraded, so they have database version 93 and the others have db version 88. I guess when they are upgraded it will work.
    Thanks for all your help.

4. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Member hosts in ISPConfig multiserver setup should all run the same version of ISPConfig. So you should upgrade all of the hosts at the same time. The hosts may run different versions of OS, that is OK, provided it is a supported version of the OS.

Mr.Madsen likes this.
  5. Th0m

Yes, all should be on the same ISPConfig version so the db version is the same.

6. Mr.Madsen

So, now all my servers is updated / upgraded.
    Should I do anything to investegate the above issue further or has ISPConfig fixed it by it self ? :)

The error has started after creation of new admin user in ISPConfig using the CP Users.
    I do not what do delete any users in there because of your warning in the interface.

Best regards
    //Mr.Madsen

7. Th0m

It should be resolved now.

8. Mr.Madsen

Okay, so I dont have to recreate the user or ?

9. Th0m

I don't think so.