[URGENT] ISPConfig not creating jobs anymore

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Gertjan1911, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Gertjan1911

Gertjan1911 New Member

Hi,

I really need help with this. My ISPConfig has been working fine for quite a while, but since today (or since the last update, I don't know) I can't do anything in the control panel. When I try to edit or create a website, database, or anything else, the database is updated, so if I come back I can see what I just changed, but there is no job created in the job queue and the changes I made are not actually processed.
    For example, if I try to add a site I can see the site in the Sites tab, but the site is actually not created and I can not reach the website.

Please help me in resolving this issue, it's an urgent matter which I need resolved ASAP...

Thanks for any help/advice in advance.

-Gertjan

2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

3. Gertjan1911

Gertjan1911 New Member

The update of ISPConfig to 3.1.14p2. Like you said, I appear to have the same problem described in thread 82614.

4. Gertjan1911

Gertjan1911 New Member

BTW, running ISPConfig 3.1.14p2 on PHP FPM 7.2 on Ubuntu 18.04

5. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

6. Gertjan1911

Gertjan1911 New Member

7. Croydon

Then either you did not change anything prior to running the command or the minutely cron job ran before you ran it by hand or you have a multiserver and did not run the debug on the server the changed object belongs to or your database is somehow really defective or you did what I mentioned in the other script – upgrading and downgrading.
    And please check the sys log inside ISPConfig monitor tab, too.

8. Gertjan1911

Gertjan1911 New Member

I did it in the correct order:
    - Disable cron
    - Create website
    - Run serverh.sh

What do you mean with:
    ?

The system-log in the ISPConfig monitor tab is empty.

9. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You missed enabling debug mode as described in debug instructions. Go to System > server config and setv the log level to debug. Then create a website, run server.sh and post the result.

Beside that, run a repair on all tables in the dbispconfig database with phpmyadmin, it might be that a table is broken.

10. Gertjan1911

Gertjan1911 New Member

I'm sorry, here's the output from server.sh now:

Code:
    26.08.2019-08:03 - DEBUG - Calling function 'check_phpini_changes' from plugin 'webserver_plugin' raised by action 'server_plugins_loaded'.
    26.08.2019-08:03 - DEBUG - Remove Lock: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/temp/.ispconfig_lock
    finished.
    How do I run a repair in phpmyadmin?

11. till

1) That's the output after you created a new website? It basically means that there is nothing to be configured, which is a bit strange.
    2) Maybe it's easier to do the table repair on the shell, run this command:

Code:
    sudo mysqlcheck --defaults-file=/etc/mysql/debian.cnf --optimize --auto-repair --silent dbispconfig

12. Gertjan1911

Gertjan1911 New Member

Yes, I tried it twice to make sure the output was the same and this was all that I got..

The output of server.sh is the same after running mysqlcheck

13. till

Please have a look into the file /usr/local/ispconfig/server/mysql_clientdb.conf
    Is the MySQL root password in that file correct?

14. Gertjan1911

Gertjan1911 New Member

The file does not appear to exist:

upload_2019-8-26_13-44-26.png

15. Croydon

The file is in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib

16. Croydon

Please check if your database table "sys_datalog" has a column "session_id". And please check if your table "server_php" has an "active" column.

17. Gertjan1911

Gertjan1911 New Member

The password is correct

sys_log table:
    upload_2019-8-26_14-0-14.png

server_php:
    upload_2019-8-26_14-0-52.png
    The server_php table is empty by the way

18. Croydon

There we have your problem. The update at some time failed to load the sql incremental files and so your db scheme is missing the neccessary fields. Please change the "dbversion" column of your "server" table to 86 and then do an ISPConfig update again.

19. Gertjan1911

Gertjan1911 New Member

I changed the dbversion to 86, but ispconfig_update.sh shows no update available :confused:

20. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter