Urgent! Website MySQL DB disappeared

Discussion in 'General' started by drtrembath, Oct 7, 2008.

1. drtrembath

drtrembath New Member

I am using ISPConfig 2.2.25. I was trying to move a website to a different client and it removed the mysql db. I moved it back and found the db in the recycle bin. I used the built in restore feature but the db is empty and all tables are missing. Please help!! It is urgent I find these data tables and restore them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

2. tom

tom Member

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Most likely the client were you moved the site to belongs to a reseller without the privelige to have mysql databases or the max. number of databases for this reseller is exceeded.

4. blocker

blocker Member

Something similar happened also to me! I was forced to use an external backup to restore the DB, it is very very unpleasant and very very disturbing when such things happen....

cannot be something like "pre-check" be made, when moving around databases?

For me this is a serious leak

5. tom

tom Member

again losing isp_db during update

It happend the secound time now, that I lost the isp_db during the ISP-update process. I upgraded from 2.2.26 to 2.2.27 and got this message:

Code:
    Connected successfully to db isp_db
    mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'show fields from `del_status`': Got error 28 from storage engine (1030)

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 820

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 828

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 833

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 843

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 860

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 1175
    I could not log in into ISP an the hole ISP database was gone.

Why the ISP-updaterocess kills the database?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The error message is from mysql and not ISPConfig and means that the harddisk is full.