Use ISPConfig in multiple server environment

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by sumfvm, Oct 7, 2015.

1. sumfvm

sumfvm Member

Hi,
    I run a master ISPConfig server for about 5 years and for a migration server plan, I added a secondary server to the main panel (mailserver, webserver, fileserver and db-server) and my problem is when a create a new website he never appears on the new server...
    The configuration seems to be good but what have I to check to be sure everything is working?
    Regards,

2. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Hi,
    have a look at the monitor section -> job queue. Are the entries appearing there? If yes, check the cron job on the slave server, maybe it is not running correctly. Run the cron job by hand on the slave server to see the messages (/usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh).

3. sumfvm

sumfvm Member

Hi and thank you for your answer.
    So, there is job: Insert web_domain but no folder is created on master or secondary server...

root@hosting2:~# /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50542 Library:50625 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 62
    PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50542 Library:50625 in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 62
    PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/1129): Host '178.33.252.215' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 62
    DB::__construct Host ''xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

root@hosting2:~# mysqladmin -uroot -p flush-hosts
    Enter password:
    root@hosting2:~#

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  4. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

The flush command has to be executed on the master server, not the slave.