Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier Increase quota

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by herbie, Jan 24, 2007.

1. herbie

herbie New Member

I'm running Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier And MySQL (+ SMTP-AUTH, Quota, SpamAssassin, ClamAV) and wondering how to increase the quotas.
    The system is up and running, and was configured with the tutorial defaults (10MB).
    The problem I have is showing up often on my personal email on one of those domains. Even though I have used phpmyadmin and increased the size to 50MB, I will get the quota exceeded message if I try to log in with Squirrelmail (a du shows the /home/vmaildomain/myusername = 13MB), so I assume Squirrelmail must use the 10MB groupquota in it's defaults?
    What I'd like to know is:
    A) How can I change the settings over the entire server so I can give them up to 100MB if I want? It's unnecessary to immediately change the users, that can be done one by one as they ask. I just need to clear the immediate problem, and be able to set a bigger quota when I enter or add a user.
    I'm rarely on the same workstation, so I rely on Squirrelmail.

2. herbie

herbie New Member

besides going to /home/vmail/domain/username and editing maildirsize....
    That's where Squirrelmail gets it's quota limit from dammit.
    And there were no 'over quota' messages in there, so I guess the postfix is ok!
    For the 3rd time I gotta praise your howto's for forcing me to think for myself. Just expressing the problem in writing to these forums really helps.
    thx again