Web-FTP Problem

Discussion in 'General' started by schmidtedv, Dec 19, 2006.

1. schmidtedv

schmidtedv Member HowtoForge Supporter

Well, with Version 2.2.9 I'm having trouble to login by Web-FTP. Fist the connection needs a long time and after that I get these messages:

Code:
    [B]Warning[/B]: include(/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php) [[URL="http://84-16-251-18.internetserviceteam.com:81/isp_file/function.include"][COLOR=#0000ff]function.include[/COLOR][/URL]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [B]/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php[/B] on line [B]241[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: include() [[URL="http://84-16-251-18.internetserviceteam.com:81/isp_file/function.include"][COLOR=#0000ff]function.include[/COLOR][/URL]]: Failed opening '/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web//lib/module.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:') in [B]/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php[/B] on line [B]241[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [B]/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/isp_file/frame_start.php[/B] on line [B]118[/B]

Every update till now worked well and the system didn't change till Falko fixed an issue in the postfix-config....

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The WebFTP has not changed in this update, its identical to 2.2.7 and 2.2.6, so its unlikely that this error is related to the new release.

Does this error occurs on other websites too or just on this one website?

3. schmidtedv

schmidtedv Member HowtoForge Supporter

hm, well it's appearing on every site, but I will check abit more after christmas :)

actually today I got a mail from my system with the following:

Code:
    test -x /usr/sbin/anacron || run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily

/etc/cron.daily/chkrootkit:
    You have     1 process hidden for readdir command
    You have     1 process hidden for ps command
    Warning: Possible LKM Trojan installed
    ...how would I check that?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please verify it with rkhunter (www.rootkit.nl), chrootkit reports sometimes false positives when checking for hidden processes.