Web Redirection

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by QuetzalFirst, Apr 14, 2015.

1. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This wont work with a redirect, but you can do this e.g. with the apache or nginx proxy module by doing a reverse proxy from the first server to the second one.

3. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

4. till

Yes. If you run a ispconfig server, then you should be able to add the proxy commands into the apache directives filed (without the vhost part).

5. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

Do I need to create a site for a subdomain with vhost option? I think this is the case...

6. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

Dont work in any case...
    I need to enable ISPConfig control panel anwser on port 80 (and mask the other port)

7. till

You can redirect to any port that you want with a proxy. Just specify the port in the proxy url.

8. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

Hi,

i have got (subdomain with vhost and directive for proxy and comment out lines with /error/errorXXXX.html that cause crash)
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Could you help me please?
    The httpd logs indicate (which maybe the bug)
    [ssl:warn] [pid 5501] AH01906: RSA server certificate is a CA certificate (BasicConstraints: CA == TRUE !?)
    [Wed Apr 15 15:46:10.387501 2015] [ssl:warn] [pid 5501] AH01909: RSA certificate configured for master.mydomain:2087 does NOT include an ID which matches the server name

9. till

Never edit a vhost file manually, you changes will get removed automatically anyway. If you dont want to use custom error pages, then jzust disable custm errr pages in the website settings in ispconfig.

Check the error.log of this website. what you posted id the global error.log, which does not contain website errors.