Web traffic stuck to zero (0 kb)

Discussion in 'General' started by baskin, Dec 18, 2009.

1. baskin

baskin Member

I think i have this problem from the beginning although i had carefully followed the opensuse 11.1 perfect setup.

Web traffic is stuck to zero (0 kb) .

Where to start looking? I searched the forum but others users have problem with maximum value of traffic not zero traffic.

Thanks.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Is this a single server or multiserver setup? Which ISPConfig Version?

3. baskin

baskin Member

Ispconfig 3.0.1.6, single server setup on opensuse 11.1. Initial install with Ispconfig 3.0 and after that all the updates. I think (but i'm not sure) that the problem was form the beginning (initial install).

Thanks.

4. till

Please check if you are able to login to mysql with the hostname, username and password that can be found in the file /etc/vlogger-dbi.conf Also make sure that you have the dbi mysql perl package installed.

5. baskin

baskin Member

I don't have the file /etc/vlogger-dbi.conf.

The only thing regarding vlogger in the Opensuse 11.1 Perfect Server Setup[ISPConfig3] was this:

It is not mentioned anywhere how to create the /etc/vlogger-dbi.conf file.

Regarding packages, i have perl-DBI, perl-DBD-mysql. I cannot find any package with the specific description "dbi mysql perl".

Thanks.

6. till

Looks as if you did not select to reconfigure services as you updated to ISPConfig 3.0.1.6. Please update again and make sure that you enter "y" when the updater asks if services shall be reconfigured.