Webalizer: /stats is there but Apache cannot see/access?

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by kanal42, Oct 26, 2005.

1. kanal42

kanal42 New Member

[Solved] Webalizer: /stats is there but Apache cannot see/access?

Hello there,

I am new to ISPConfig, but not to new for Linux ;). First of all a cheers to the developers and and helping hands in this forum. You are doing great work!

Now to my problem:

I am running ISPConfig on Debian 3.1 with Apache2. I used a fresh install - so everything should be fine. Webalizer is creating stats for the pages, but I cannot view them! I can find the in the directories, but if I try to get them on the browser, the log tells me:

[Wed Oct 26 11:17:12 2005] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] user [email protected] not found: /stats

(replaced ip and domain by xxxx - these are not the real values ;)

Can you give me a hand, where to dig for this problem?

Thanx for all and best regards

maik

Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The username for the statistics is web21_admin without the @... part. If you cahnge the password in the controlpanel, the htpassword file for the stats directory will be updated with the next nightly statistics run.

3. kanal42

kanal42 New Member

password-file update next night

hi till,

thanx...got it (I guess). I have changed the password a couple of times and tried with and without the @part, but it did not work. But your comment on the update of the password file on the next run will possibly solve my problem ;)

I'll check cron to see, how to run the update manually,

thanx and regards

maik

4. kanal42

kanal42 New Member

Solved

crontab -e

and

/root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/webalizer.php &> /dev/null

safed my day and made me happy :)

thanx again @till!