Website Builder for ISPConfig 3

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by tortib, Sep 22, 2014.

1. tortib

tortib Member

Hello,

I'm looking for a website builder that clients can use to build their website. Not Joomla or Wordpress but a WYSIWYG editor that is web based. Someone told me about Blue Griffon in another thread and It looks like it's what I want but I don't know if I can set that up for individual users. I would appreciate any recommendations.

Thank you.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Blue Griffon is a desktop tool, its not a webbased editor.

3. tortib

tortib Member

oh okay thanks for clearing that up for me.

Is there any other recommendations you can suggest for what I need to do?

4. SpeedyB

SpeedyB Member HowtoForge Supporter

Pluck

I use pluck CMS for my clients, it is a very easy CMS which doesn't use a database.

Development had seized a year or 2 ago, but is now being revived.

On my website I have some ready made themes for the latest release....

If you want more information just ask ;-)

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Most users are quite satisfied when you install them wordpress. Due to the huge amount of free themes and pklugins that can be easily installed from within wordpress, this comes very near to a website builder.

6. SpeedyB

SpeedyB Member HowtoForge Supporter

I also think that WordPress is a good solution but not for all clients. I have clients which couldn't work with WordPress since it is to many options.
    Also I found that several themes have settings within the themes (information) which is gone if you change themes...

For those clients I use Pluck. I have converted several themes which were available in previous versions to this version of Pluck. And themes are very easy to create. (http://www.xobit.nl/themes/)
    To modify the theme I included a theme editor (under modules) and mostly you only need to modify the CSS file..