Weirdness... users from other site seen under another site?

Discussion in 'General' started by Norman, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Norman

Norman Member HowtoForge Supporter

Ok.

So I upgraded to 2.2.14 and noticed today that two users from two different sites belonging to another reseller was shown under one of the sites email&users for one site belonging to another reseller.

This is on my testsystem which I use to mirror my main server before any upgrade.

Why is this, anyone have an idea what may have gone wrong?

These two "extra " users under that site display as having admin, but when I click any of those two with my administrations account I get a message that I dont have priviledges to edit these users.

The users display properly under their normal site and are editable there. All sites work properly on the filesystem and I dont see that any users would be associated with the wrong site "on filesystem" level.

I'm proceeding to upgrade to 2.2.15 to see if this bug/weirdness gets solved on this system.

2. Norman

Norman Member HowtoForge Supporter

Additionally. It's not possible to add new users to that site for some reason, simply gives me "there's already an administrator" although I havent click the admin box on the new user.. weirdness.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Looks as your database is corrupted. This corruption can not happen trough a update and its not a bug in the siftware itself. It seems that the relations for one or more sites are broken, so that a user is listed under the wrong site.