Where Can I Find ISPConfig 3 Manual?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rex, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Rex

Rex Member

Where can I find ISPConfig 3 Manual? I check at ispconfig.org but I found only ISPConfig 2 Manual and they look different to ISPConfig 3.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There is no manual for ISPConfig 3 available.

3. Rex

Rex Member

No manual for ISPConfig 3. Can you give me some ideas? What should I do?

4. till

ISPConfig 3 is fairly self explaining, so just do what you want? Need a email address? Then click on new email mailbox and enter the address. Its really simple.

5. Rex

Rex Member

I just have a few couples of questions on how to use ISPConfig 3. Can you act as human manual?

6. till

First you should search the forum and FAQ and if you are really sure that your question has not ben answered here already, then post them. But you should always try things first before you ask a question!

7. Rex

Rex Member

That's what I always do. My first question is, How to create Reseller Account in ISPConfig 3?

8. till

Create a new client. On the limits tab you can specify how many subclienst he can have.

9. Rex

Rex Member

I create some clients but when I type the domain of the client on web browser. It can't be find. It work only first domain server1.example.com.

10. till

1) Make sure that the domains point with a dns A-Record to the IP address of the server. be aware that changes in the dns records can take up to 48 hours.
    2) Select the IP address ionstead of * for the site. If the ip is not available, add it under system.