white/blacklist setting for mailbox

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by tr909192, Aug 28, 2024.

1. tr909192

tr909192 Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello,
    in previous versions of ispconfig, if I remember correctly, when you logged in with the mailbox credentials in the ispconfig interface there was a setting to configure whitelist and blacklist. Today I checked if that setting still existed but i didn't found it. Is there any way to bring it back?

Ispconfig version: 3.2.11p2
    Mail stack: postfix + dovecot + rspamd

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There have been changes in this regard in the past years. Most likely you did not enable it in client limits for the client that owns this email domain.

3. tr909192

"Max. number of spamfilter white / blacklist filters", "Max. number of spamfilter users" and "Max. number of spamfilter policies" are already grater then 0 for the user.
    Is the "Max. number of email white / blacklist entries" limit the correct one? What is the difference with the above limit(s)?

4. till

Yes.

Limits the number of Spamfilter users

Limits the number of spam filter policies.

5. tr909192

Hello,
    after trying to increase "Max. number of email white / blacklist entries", the interface I get after logging in with the bailbox credential still miss the option/menu for handling whitelist/blacklist for the mailbox (the interface is exactly as before)

6. tr909192

Is there any news?

7. till

I just checked the code, and there is no such entry for black/whitelists, and as far as I can see in the code history, there was never such an entry. You might have mixed up the client and mail user login.