Whitelist/Blacklist management as mailuser

Discussion in 'General' started by pyte, May 25, 2022.

1. pyte

pyte Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi!
    is it possible to manage the whitelist/blacklist entries for a single E-Mail User?
    When i log in with my mailuser "[email protected]", i get these options(see Screenshot) but no white/blacklist. Is there a way to activate it? Or is it possible to manage the whitelist/blacklist entires for a single user via roundcube(+plugins), and if so are they manageable as admin through ISPConfig?

Thank you in advance :)

[​IMG]

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes, But not by the mail user through his mail user login, only the client can do that for his mailbox accounts.

3. pyte

Thank you for the quick response. So this means that only the Administrator of the client which has the credentials for ISPConfig is able to set these values and modify them, but the mailuser itself cannot change/set these settings?
    Is this somehow possible through roundcube plugins?

4. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Yes.
    Yes. See tutorial: https://www.howtoforge.com/install-ispconfig-3-roundcube-plugins-on-debian-10/

5. pyte

6. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

I do not know. Try it and see? Then write the answer here.

pyte likes this.
  7. pyte

Tested it. It works like a charm. You can set them on a per user basis within roundcube and manage them with the customer or admin login within ISPConfig.

By any chance do you know which component is reading the BL/WL entries? Is it rspamd that checks the entries and if so how? rspamd and mysql wasn't a thing IIRC.