Who's logged on ispconfig port 81

Discussion in 'General' started by kextra1, Nov 26, 2011.

1. kextra1

kextra1 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Hey guys,

Is there a file I can access to see who has logged into the ispconfig 2 control panel?

Not sure where this would be.

I can see who's logged into mail in /var/log/mail.log through port 81 webmail

However I can't find the file that will tell me who's logged into the ISPConfig 2 control panel on port 81.

Thanks

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can see the currently logged in users in the session table in the ispconfig database.

3. kextra1

kextra1 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

I don't have that option. I mean "sessions" under Management --> ISPConfig database --> It gives me Backup data, Check Database, Repair Database, Optimize database. There is no 'session' table through the admin panel I see.

Do you have a link to the latest ISPConfig 2 release? I just upgraded to debian Wheezy & got everything working even though it says missing LSB tags. I was about to write a tutorial for ISPConfig 2 admin's on here for that. Everything seems to work on Debian squeeze to wheezy except for the "ssh" enable/disable function through the ISPConfig control panel.

Including extra packages needed, enabling quota_v2 etc etc.. I'd like to get it updated to Debian Jessie first though if I can so I can combine those into one HOWTO tutorial.

Thanks for your help!

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Sorry, my post was about ISPConfig 3 not 2.

You should be able to download the old versions from sourceforge.

It is unlikely that ISPConfig 2 will work on Jessie at all.