Wrong headers shown

Discussion in 'Server Operation' started by WaterWave, Feb 6, 2015.

1. WaterWave

WaterWave New Member

Hi,
    I have a problem with a date/timezone configuration. The problem is that the Response Headers are not showing the correct date/time.
    IE, I visit the website at 12:15, the headers shows 17:15.

Server: Nginx + PHP-FPM + Varnish
    I took a look at the phpinfo and it's correct. All php.ini contains date.timezone = America/Montreal ( tried with "" as well )

I've been searching for hours and I can't figure it out.
    Please help me ! :(

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

2. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Did you check /etc/timezone, too?

3. WaterWave

WaterWave New Member

Hi Florian,
    Thank you for your interest and help.
    Yes, I have looked at /etc/timezone first. It's also sat to America/Montreal.

I looked at other websites headers and it seems that the situation is the same on these, so maybe I'm not looking at the right places.
    In Firebug, the "Date" headers on howtoforge, google, amazon are also showing +5 hours.

The only real BIG problem I have is on a RoundCube installation that is unusable because it's always logging me out telling "session invalid or expired".

You can see here with a testing account:
    http://goo.gl/D0nLoR
    [email protected]
    t3st!

Again, thank you!

4. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

And your imap-server is up and running? Did you sync the time with ntpd?

Please check your logs. nginx and roundcube

5. WaterWave

WaterWave New Member

After inspecting logs, I'm suspecting this warning to be the problem.
    /var/log/mail.warn
    warning: hostname localhost does not resolve to address ::1: No address associated with hostname
    tail -f shows that the warning occurs pretty much in the same time as I get disconnected.

I saw about the "multi on" in /etc/host.conf. It was already there.
    I also saw the smtp_host_lookup = native. Added it to /etc/postfix/main.cf without good results.

A weird thing is that refreshing the page after being sent to the login screen sometimes get me back to my Inbox and continues to work.
    The nginx is behind varnish and memcached and ngx_pagespeed are also installed on the server.

Regards,