WYSIWYG Editor

Discussion in 'General' started by timaaarrreee, Sep 16, 2008.

1. timaaarrreee

timaaarrreee New Member

Hi,

Is there a way i can integrate a WYSIWYG Editor with click and drag into ispconfig??

if so what is a good editer that is open source?

2. Leszek

Leszek Member

3. timaaarrreee

timaaarrreee New Member

yes ive seen these but how do they integrate with the ISPConfig interface itself so users can click on and edit their pages in HTML or WYSIWYG.

Alternatvly can i have a CMS that can independantly FTP into their site and edit there. Click and drag would be cool as it would make it easier for people to design.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

ISPConfig is a server control panel and not a cms or something similar, so I dont think that we will add a wysiwyg editor. There are many nice cms systems out there if you want to have this functionality in a website.

5. timaaarrreee

timaaarrreee New Member

ok i understand, just would be easy to have a .pkg to install a nice app and have users edit html etc all under the same roof of ISPConfig. Thats all

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This wont work, as the admispconfig user of the web interface can not write the files. Either you need a FTP client for this and the user has to enter its FTP credentials or you will have to install and run this app in the webspace and not in ispconfig on port 81.

7. timaaarrreee

timaaarrreee New Member

ok ill have a look for a script that can do this.