Your license key could not be verified

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by Norm Powroz, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Norm Powroz

Norm Powroz New Member

This is kind of odd, as the migration tool worked perfectly a few days ago.
    I am attempting to test out migration from my CentOS 6 server to the new CentOS 7.6 server. Both servers are running fine, both have ISPConfig 3.1p15 installed. I have created the necessary remote user on the new server, and tested connectivity to it. I can successfully connect via "wget http://<IPaddress>:8080/remote/ --no-check-certificate".

However, every attempt I make to run the migration tool fails with "Your license key could not be verified. Please make sure the server can access our license server and your license.key file is in place."

I still get this message even if I delete the license.key file and try to use "TRIAL". I even get it if I remove the importer.conf.php file from the conf directory.

I know that all of my network is running correctly. I have full outbound and inbound connectivity. Is the licensing server off the air? What's its URL or IP address so I can check for connectivity?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Download the latest version of the tool.

3. Norm Powroz

Norm Powroz New Member

Not to sound stupid, but where can I do that without paying again? The only download link I can find wants me to pay.

4. Norm Powroz

Norm Powroz New Member

Disregard. I am stupid. I found the e-mail with the link that I received when I bought it.
    Typing before thinking. I should stop doing that.

elmacus likes this.
  5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

6. Norm Powroz

Norm Powroz New Member

The new version fixed things nicely. My first test migration is running as we speak.

Thanks.