500 Roundcube Webmail error

Discussion in 'General' started by Alex M, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Alex M

Alex M Member

Hi everyone, I have a problem with accessing the Roundcube webmail, the problem is the following: When I type (example: domain.it/webmail) with the SSL certificate and Let's Encrypt enabled on the domain on ISPConfig the browser gives me the following error: The page is not working at the moment it cannot handle the request.
    HTTP ERROR 500, while if I disable SSL and Let's Encrypt on ISPConfig and type (example: domain.it/webmail) the error does not appear and everything works regularly. Thanks to whoever will be able to give me a hand. Thanks

2. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell Well-Known Member Staff Member Howtoforge Staff

There's a script in the "read before posting" post that will gather some of the usual info like what OS are you running and what web server, but I don't think it will include what version of roundcube you're running or how you installed/configured it, and how you setup your /webmail paths, so please include that info as well.

3. Alex M

Alex M Member

Which script? In which post? I am using Debian with Apache, the version of Roundcube is the one that installed automatically with ISPConfig. Thanks

4. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell Well-Known Member Staff Member Howtoforge Staff

The script discussed in the opening sentence of the post titled "Please read before posting!" at the top of this forum.

5. Alex M

Alex M Member

An ok