Add domain to roundcube login

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by smartmobili, Dec 19, 2014.

1. smartmobili

smartmobili New Member

Hi,

I have installed ISPConfig on centos7 and when I create a new domain and a new email account I have to enter the whole domain.
    For instance: [email protected] but just want to enter foo

So I have tried to add inside /etc/roundcubemail/config.inc.php
    $config['default_host'] = '%s';

but it doesn't work. I have also tried with %t but doesn't work.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The email login is the whle email address. If you want to use a different login, then you have to enable ciustom logins in ispcofig and enter a custom and unique userame for every mail account which you can use then in roundcube.

3. smartmobili

smartmobili New Member

Not sure to understand your answer. On my old server I could only enter the username without the whole domain name and roundcube was automatically added the domain name.
    So in this case it I have a user foo on mydomain1.com and mydomain2.com, since the domain is added it will be unique.
    No really I don"t understand...

UPDATE: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Howto_Config/Multidomains
    MY first error was to use default_host, it should be username_domain, for now I have tried $config['username_domain'] = '%t'; but doesn't work.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  4. smartmobili

smartmobili New Member

Ok so to allow people to enter only their login you have to declare the following config inside roundcube configuration file:

$config['default_host'] = '%t';
    $config['username_domain'] = '%t';