All emails delivered to catch-all in host domain

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by k9www, Oct 3, 2006.

1. k9www

k9www New Member

Running Suse 10.1 using howtoforge setup and ISPConfig install. Created 5 domains and it looked like things were going great with email delivery. Realized no webmail installed by default so I installed SquirrelMail using the .pkg found on ISPConfig/downloads and installed through the ISPConfig Update function. Not sure if it happened at the same time or what, but I also tried to use relayhost with my ISP's mail server and now all incoming email gets routed to my catch-all address for my main domain (domain my server is called.) :confused:

Here is what I see in the header of my emails (usernames changed for spam purposes):

X-Original-To: [email protected]
    Delivered-To: [email protected]

Also do not understand why it is giving the Delivered-To domain of mail.domain-name instead of just domain-name.com

I removed the Catch-All from the main email account on my default domain and then emails are delivered to the correct virtual domains. My server is SERVER1.camping-hounds.com if that matters.

Everything in ISPConfig looks correct. I am a noobie with ISPConfig. Ran Fedora Core 3 with qmail for years but wanted to try something easier to add domains and give end users more control over their domains.

Would appreciate any help I can get - Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer