an unknown filter was not added: PHP

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by chimaster, Mar 20, 2006.

1. chimaster

chimaster New Member

Hi,

I've read several posts in regards to this, but still seem to be having issues. I transferred a Mambo site to ispconfig and it worked beautifully, some simple configuration.php changes and it was away.

Now that I want to update and move the live site I seem to be getting this error. I see some posts regarding this not being a real issue just filling the error.log file. It seems to be an issue for me (perhaps??)

I can view my newly uploaded Mambo site, but am unable to login at all, either as a user or admin, where as when I tested it it worked fine.

Does anyone have some suggestions on how to resolve this issue and hopefully narrow down my problems.

Thanks lots.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

No, i dont think so. Its just a warning that does not prevent PHP from working.

If you use the latest ISPConfig release, you can disable the PHP filetr in the config.inc.php file.

Please check that the database settings in your mambo config are correct. I dont know which password encryption algorithm mambo uses, if mambo uses the password function, it might be a problem with different mysql versions on your old and new server.

3. chimaster

chimaster New Member

Mambo DB

DB settings are correct, as I said, I did a trial run and it all went really well. Logins were fine, DB operated everything was up to date. Then during the actual move (murpheys law) it all went pear shaped.

I'll keep playing and try again, this time I'll take the pressure off and wait before changing my DNS settings. :)

I can't seem to find any filter settings in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php am I looking in the right place?

Thanks

4. till

Which ISPConfig version do you have installed?

5. edge

edge Active Member Moderator

Looking at my /var/log/httpd/error_log I also have LOTS of [error] an unknown filter was not added: PHP in it!
    It looks like the /etc/httpd/conf/vhost/Vhosts_ispconfig.conf is the problem.

In it there is this
    Code:

<Files *.php>
        SetOutputFilter PHP
        SetInputFilter PHP
    </Files>
    <Files *.php3>
        SetOutputFilter PHP
        SetInputFilter PHP
    </Files>
    <Files *.php4>
        SetOutputFilter PHP
        SetInputFilter PHP
    </Files>
    <Files *.php5>
        SetOutputFilter PHP
        SetInputFilter PHP
    </Files>

This is what I found:

I'm not sure if I had this problem with the 'old' ISPconfig.. I'm now using the 2.2.0 version of ISPconfig.

I guess I need to change the

Code:
    $go_info["server"]["apache2_php"] = 'both';
    to:

Code:
    $go_info["server"]["apache2_php"] = 'false';
    in the /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php, or can I just disable that line 100% (//) ??

Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
  6. till

You can disable the filters in the ISPConfig config.inc.php file.

7. edge

Ok.. done :)
    It's now:
    Code:
    //$go_info["server"]["apache2_php"] = 'both';
    Do I need to restart the httpd for this?

8. till

"both" is the deafult that causes your errors. Set it to "addtype" and then change a website in the ISPConfig interface so ISPConfig rewrites your vhost configuration file.

9. edge

Jep.. that did the trick..

It's now set to:
    Code:
    $go_info["server"]["apache2_php"] = 'addtype';
    Thank you..