Android Application questions

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by jboud, Apr 28, 2014.

1. jboud

jboud Member

Hello, nice job about the application, just bought it. I have some questions about it.

Does it have any notification about problems on any server? I don't see any and it would be awesome if it would have something like, set threshold for CPU usage and alarm you, or threshold for mailq and alarm you, etc.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The current version of the app has no notification functions. But we are working on a android dashboard applet so tht the app show alerts on the dashboard as well.

3. jboud

jboud Member

Awesome, thx :)

4. velus

velus New Member

about andriod app

hello i am currently learning the andriod language (well java and in perticulair the andriod part) is there anyway of getting the sourcecode so i can look at it and see if i can implament some things to it like the background services, notifactions, and also mass email to customers etc

5. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

No, there isn't.

6. System_Owner

System_Owner Member

Android App

I too bought the Android app, and it´s awesome. I was running just a 1 server test and configured the app for it and it showed everything I needed.

Then when I rebuilt things into a 2 server mirror configuration, I didnt have to change anything on the android app to get the second server, it appeared automatically.

It was well worth buying!