API Bug adding email alias?

Discussion in 'General' started by sjau, Oct 18, 2015.

1. sjau

sjau Local Meanie Moderator

I have created a small script to easily add email alias to ISPC and some spam blocking (blacklist, content filter). That all seems to work well, except adding an email alias.

I just noticed today, when I had need for another alias that it's somehow not working. The created alias through the script can be viewed correctly on the ISPC page. It is there and activated. However sending mail to results in "User unknown in virtual mailbox table". I've waited for 20 minutes and it's still the same.
    However, as soon as I edit that alies on ISPC web interface it works then.
    So, is the API missing any kind of trigger that's necessary?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Is this a multiserver or single server nstall? Did you compare the record in the database before you edited it with the one after you edited it in ispconfig?

3. sjau

It's single server install. I didn't check in the DB directly but only web interface of ISPConfig. I'll check in the DB.

There we go:
    [​IMG]

4. till

You have to compare the record in the db right after you inserted it with the api with the record after you edited and saved it in ispconfig.

5. sjau

Right... hmmm.... server id for some reason is 1 in the ones edited via ispc

6. till

And which server_id did you set with the api?

7. sjau

fixed it :) thx