AutoMail Error 504

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by ledufakademy, Mar 15, 2022.

1. ledufakademy

ledufakademy Member

Code:
    select * from mail_config;
    then
    delete from mail_config;

... trying to add then delete via UI : got the error of post above.

For me this is this is a bug.

2. ledufakademy

ledufakademy Member

And don't tell me it's working : for me too, it's working with another ispconfig (update from debian 10 to 11)
    But from fresh install with last automatic (not so automatic at all ...sorry but his is the fact) i discover ... after all, a bunch of issue that i don't have with my multi-server server setup (last ispconfig update, and debian 10 to 11 migration).

this "automatic" install just waste my time, does someone really test this module with last HowTo for ipsconfig ?
    please don't do automatic , not working ... but manual ... working thing.

Note : ASP has been removed ,mailman 2 has been removed too, automail not working ... which will be the next ?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
  3. ledufakademy

ledufakademy Member

okay , okay : so With Remote acces activated AND blank : any one on can use this remote user ?
    but this is not the case.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

That's not a plugin from ISPConfig. Contact its author if you have any questions or comments on it.

5. till

It can be remote as well on a single server. But I've explained that already and will not repeat myself a third time.

6. till

• The 'old' style ASP was not used by anyone for years (don't mix up ASP with ASP.NET here). There was support for the old ASP provided by a software from Microsoft for Apache servers, which was discontinued by Microsoft and not ISPConfig.
    • We did not discontinue to support Mailman 2. Mailman 2 was removed by Debian in Debian 11. Send complaints to Debian maintainers why they did not support mailman2 anymore if you want and don't complain to us.
    • Automail: This is not a plugin from the ISPConfig project. Contact its developer if you have any complaints.