Automate user signup.

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by Tommahawk, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Gimly

Gimly Member

no idea fpr my problem ?

-- edit 08/02/2008 21h25 ::( :( --

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  2. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

There seems to be a issue with creating Remote Users.

3. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

Ive tried playing with Tommahawks version and grand papagenocide.

Im sorry but it just seems like this doesnt work. Ive heard some others say how great it is. But ive double checked settings like Remoting User name and password. And it doesnt work.

I dont know if theres installation instructions im missing (theres none in either package download Paypal or Authorize.net version) if theres mysql settings that have to be adjusted / populated but can we make a standard that if someone releases a plugin it can be documents to be installed step by step?

becuase ive installed the neccassary files in common places and tried these and it doesnt work.

And now i cant create remote users anymore.

I havent edited my system except intall the new .21 patch.

This seems like a very nice release. But however to a regular user who tries to install based on what comes with it for documentation like myself, it doesnt work.

Ive read every post on this in the forum from Till telling Tommahawk to stop writing certain codes that are duplications to grandpapagenocide boasting how much he loves it.

But install after install i simply cannot get this to work.

4. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

Trying to work on it blindly.

Ok i can create a new Remoting User again after i reinstall the remoting plugin after the update to 2.21. This raises some concerns becuase it seems that it wiped out my old Remoting Users and they may be leaving dead remote user fields in the iscponfig DB.

However whenever running the Script for auto signup its unable to parse the inputs of the SSL pop warning that the certificate on the /remote/index.php is not verified by a certifaction company and it returns the error.

Please enter your remoting framework password on line 11.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  5. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

Able to it connecting to the remoting now.
    However the script doesnt add any entried to the ispconfig database and you still get the success message.

Im now about to try with the patched Kunde file.

6. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

There is a download for a IPN paypal script on tommahawks website too.

Does this has to be installed somewhered prior to getting this script to work?

7. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

I tried with the Patched kunde File still doesnt make any entries in the ispconfig database.

Im at loss. Ive troubleshot all that i know

8. bswinnerton

bswinnerton New Member

For some reason after hitting submit, I get the following email:

Code:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function xml_parser_create() in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/soap.lib.php on line 3261

9. Rockdrala

Rockdrala New Member

Maybe after papagenocide can post his findings and help us fix this issue once and for all it would be nice.

10. grandpagenocide

grandpagenocide ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

bswinnerton, 2 questions, did you install libxml2-dev and did you edit compile_aps/compile ?

11. menki

menki New Member

Re:

Can anyone say me how i can download the Autosignup script and what i must change on it?
    I have already downloaded the example scripts but i dont know what i must change in the php files.

I want to install this script on my server to offer FREE HOSTING accounts with 1 GB Space, Mysql Datbabases and FTP login, Webmail and much more...

I have already seearched over the net but i dont have find a answer.

How i can realize the free hosting with ispconfig in the best form? I have already installaed ISPCONFIG and Remote framwork also to. The remote user is also registered and work. Only that i need ist a good SCRIPT that i can use on my site.

Please help me

Thanks

MENKI

12. grandpagenocide

13. menki

menki New Member

Re:

Man you are the best!
    A Script that is already finished and working is very nice. I will change it to my needs.
    Thanks alot...

MENKI

14. grandpagenocide

Menki,
    No problem, if you need any help on editing it PM me
    GG

15. bswinnerton

bswinnerton New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm having a little bit of trouble with this script. I uploaded the file (Renamed autosignup.php to index.php) and filled in the remote user info but i get:

Code:
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class soapclient in /var/www/web1/web/autosignup/soap.lib.php on line 4101
    Any Ideas?

16. grandpagenocide

ya know im having the same issue on my debian boxes but it works fine on fedora. I know you may have to rename soapclient within the scripts itself, but I have tried that as well and was going to post on that issue as well today, as i still generate errors on my debian boxes.

17. menki

menki New Member

Re: HELP

Hello grandpagenocide and another people

I have modified you script and it function very good. I become after i have filled all user information in the form a message that i can imiedately use the created login user. But when i try to login with user and pass that i have created it DOESNT WORK.

In my IPSCONFIG configuration i cannot find the created user.
    What do you mean is the problem?

TNAKS FOR HELP

MENKI

18. grandpagenocide

Menki, did you change the username and password in the script? Did you create a username and password with the privileges in the remote section in tools?

19. menki

menki New Member

Re:

Yes i have change it.
    I have filled my own data : User and Pass and i have already created the user in the remoting section.

I gave the remoting user the full rights the create everything.
    Any ideas?

I BECOME THIS MESSAGE AFTER I HAVE FILLED THE FORM:

Welcome to Free Hosting, registration is complete please login and upload your website. Your account should be active immediately.

DOES I MUST CREATE a resseler before i can use the remoting user creation? I dont habe any resseller or another things installed ind the ispconfig.

MENKI

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  20. grandpagenocide

no you dont need to create a reseller, I am at work right now, but im going to PM you