Automate user signup.

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by Tommahawk, Aug 15, 2007.

1. grandpagenocide

grandpagenocide ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

2. menki

menki New Member

Re:

Hello Grandpa

I have downloaded your script and i have already install it. But when i want to install the remoting framework beta 3.1 i become a ERROR.

The SQL staement: 'CREATE TABLE remote_session ( sid varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', ruserid int(11) NOT NULL default '0', data text NOT NULL, tstamp int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', KEY rsid (sid) ) TYPE=MyISAM' has this error: Table 'remote_session' already exists

With the old framework i have problems with automate db creation. Its a bug. I want to install your scripts and also the new framework.

Please help me

thank you

MENKI

3. menki

menki New Member

Re:

Hello Grandpa

I have solved the database problems. I have remove manually the existing sql tables: Remote_Seesion. After them i have installed the remoting framework again.

THANKS

4. bswinnerton

bswinnerton New Member

:confused: Hmm, I can't get this to work at all. I can't find any error logs, but don't really know where to look to be honest. There is nothing in my website error log.

I installed the free.zip into a folder on my main server. Changed the username and password in autosignup1.php and changed soapclient to soap_client in soap1.lib.php.

I can fill everything out and it says my account should be active immediately. I don't get the three numbers. And when I go to ISPConfig nothing comes up

I also am using the beta 4.

What can I do??

P.S. I'm sorry grandpa, I think I may have registered a test domain on your server lol sorry!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  5. grandpagenocide

bswinterton,
    Its a test server that all are welcome to do so, check in all the autosignup forms in the pack to make sure you renamed all instances of soapclient. I use dreamweaver to do so, i just do a find and replace on the whole file. And it will work fine :), sorry i still use windows for something -- dreamweaver is my friend and only reason i keep a windows box :)

6. bswinnerton

bswinnerton New Member

Lol, Well I use a Mac with dreamweaver =) But all instances of it are replaced in both soap1.lib.php and reseller.php.

What other things could it be?

7. grandpagenocide

one stupid question did you restart your ispconfig_server?? /etc/init.d/ispconfig_server restart

8. bswinnerton

bswinnerton New Member

I tried that, Still nothing.

9. rvarkevisser

rvarkevisser New Member

reseller -> client -> web -> webuser

Hi there Till and GP,

I have combined the reseller and autosignup script, to create a reseller, than a client, than the webspace and webuser.
    the problem I have now, is that the webspace and webuser aren't created. I don't know why it doesnt work, because with the default autosignup script (without reseller), everything is created perfectly.

Here are the settings I used for the first line, which is probably used as an identifycation where to place the item:

reseller:
    'params' => array ('reseller_title' => $company." ".$firstname. " ".$lastname,

Client:
    'params' => array ('reseller_title' => $company." ".$firstname. " ".$lastname,
    'kunde_title' => $firstname." ".$lastname,
    Web:
    'params' => array ('kunde_title' => $firstname." ".$lastname,
    'web_title' => $domain,

Webuser:
    'params' => array ('web_title' => $domain,

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  10. grandpagenocide

rvarkevisser
    attach the file and ill take a look at it.

11. rvarkevisser

rvarkevisser New Member

Attached file

GP,

Here's the file. I can't figure it out. When I change, in Client settings, "reseller_title" to 'admin', the website is created perfectly under the client. I even created a reseller called "test", changed the Client settings to 'test' and still it won't create the website. I even thought it could be the spaces in the reseller_title name and kunde_title name. Nothing worked except using admin as the reseller_title. When using these settings, the reseller is created, the client is created under admin and the website is created under the client.

I'm at a total loss.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  12. bswinnerton

bswinnerton New Member

If you don't mind me barging in, Where is reseller_title?

13. rvarkevisser

rvarkevisser New Member

It's in the autosignup.php under the client settings

params' => array ('reseller_title' => 'admin',

Gr.
    Remon

14. grandpagenocide

Im looking at it, I just started it fresh, so far I have it creating reseller, and client, no web, I cant remember how to fix it lol but I ran into this before.

15. rvarkevisser

rvarkevisser New Member

I hope you can help me, because my knowlegde of soap is too little.
    I've tried tried using some error control, but can't figure out what where it goes wrong.

16. rvarkevisser

rvarkevisser New Member

Found the problem. It's one of the limitations of the reseller or website. I'm just trying to figure out which one it is. I will let you know.

When setting everything to -1 or to 0, the reseller, than client, than website and finally the website user are created!!!! I'm Sooo Happy :)

17. grandpagenocide

Try it with the reseller at -1 and client web with a limit. or resellers limit higher than client, I got it to work for me with that meathod, sorry just forgot to post it up for you thought I did.

18. mumbly

mumbly Member

I have installed autosignup.php script with success.
    But it seems there is no account verification in this script.
    How should i do to verify if the username AND the domain name are available in the db_ispconfig table ?

19. grandpagenocide

Mumbly,
    Which autosignup script are you using first?, second, when you create an account you should see 3 sets of numbers come up webid clientid and userid if those three come up its the confirmation that it was in fact created.

20. mumbly

mumbly Member

Thanx for your answer grandpagenocide ! :)
    I use the autosignup script from 5s7.com ...
    And yes you're right : i can see the 3 sets of numbers when the account is created.

BUT :
    In the case there is not the 3 sets of number, it means that the registration has failed. Right ?
    From that point, is there a way to print the "error" to tell the user ?

For example something like :
    "user name not available !"
    or
    "sub-domain name not available : please go back and choose another sub-domain ..."

Thanx !!!! :D