Autoreply problem using Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier And MySQL

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by triak, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. triak

triak New Member

Hi, I'm a bit stuck here.
    I have put up a production mailsystem, and now I need to implement a Vacation/Autoreply feature.
    The setup is created from Falco's exellent how-to: "Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier And MySQL (+ SMTP-AUTH, Quota, SpamAssassin, ClamAV), with the only difference of sql-server running on a another host.

I have setup Squirrelmail for webmail access and it works like a charm.Squirrelmail has a plugin called "Courier Vacation" that creates text files containing information like away-message, cc-address etc. in the virtual users Maildir directory.
    There's a maildroprc file that test's the exitence of theese files and accts accordingly. Mail is either autoreplyed or not, kept in local mailbox or deleted.

My humble question is: How can I pipe the mails trough maildrop after they have been scaned for viruses etc. What entrys do to master.cf main.cf?
    I figure Falco's setup uses procmail for final delivery, can i configure maildrop to do the same thing with this extra funcionality?

TIA: Johannes Kullberg - TMI TRIAK

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.