AWStats

Discussion in 'General' started by kippi6171, Jan 12, 2019.

1. kippi6171

kippi6171 New Member

Hi
    I installed ISPConfig mid-December, it's working really well. Really impressed how much it's come along since I last used it. However, I am really struggling with getting awstats to work. I am using:

ISPConfig: 3.1
    Debian: 9.6
    awstats:all/stretch 7.6+dfsg-1+deb9u1

I have looked in ispconfig/cron.log - ispconfig.log and can't see any reference to awstats or stats. I am having the same issue across all domains. I have looked at all the forums etc and can't what is wrong. The confg files are there, the logs are mounted however there isn't a log called yesterday-access.log.

I have run cron.php however, this hasn't triggered it. I have been trying to look over the code so that I can manually run each part to see where it fails but hitting a block.

Could someone help me with the flow or how to enable some more debugging so I can see why the stats aren't getting created.

I get the top bar "Jump to previous stats:" but the main body is 404 Not Found. This is the same for all sites.

2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

What is in the websites web/stats/ directory?

3. kippi6171

kippi6171 New Member

total 16
    drwxr-xr-x 11 root root 4096 Dec 29 20:15 ..
    -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 40 Jan 11 21:56 .htpasswd_stats
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2173 Jan 11 23:42 index.php
    drwxr-xr-x 2 web1 client1 4096 Jan 12 19:24 .

4. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

So the statistics files are not generated. I use webalizer, it has just worked without doing anything. Has this host been running long?

5. kippi6171

kippi6171 New Member

I have the same issue with webalizer, it's been running over a month now.