backup problem

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by RubenG, Apr 17, 2023.

1. RubenG

RubenG New Member HowtoForge Supporter

HI

On february 9 I updated one of our (ya older one) servers to Ispconfig 3.2.9p1 . From them, automatic backups have failed. Today I seen a response post from Till regarding a patched backup.inc.php here, and I have replaced this file. (I have centos7 with php 5.4 on this server)
    https://forum.howtoforge.com/thread...up-job-there-is-already-a-lockfile-set.89882/

Now I'm trying to made some manual backups. Manual backups of web files run correctly, but database backups of large web sites does not. I suspect its a php process time limit problem.
    My question: This backups jobs (manual or via crontab) could generate log files? How this manual jobs runs?
    Too I see somewhere that ispconfig could send mail to admins about crontab jobs, or others problems, but can't see any info about this.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. RubenG

RubenG New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi Till
    I've already solved the main problem. The manual backup was failed on a large site that does not have configured the correct database (DB was manual created without made it belonged to any web, and the web site config does not have any database too). As I was unable to see any error on logs, and having before the main backup problem, I was completelly lost.
    Now I'm planning to update this server to a more modern one. It's the "master" of our ispconfig deplyment.
    Thanks for your fast response.