Big unespected problem in upgrade!!!

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by donaldblake, Dec 5, 2005.

1. donaldblake

donaldblake New Member

Hi,
    I have carried out a upgrade from version 2.0.8 to the 2.1.1 that has gone all good, the server is restart and all the sites work correctly, only that I don't succeed to enter in the control panel of ISPconfig with the login and password of administrator and not even with the parameters standard admin:admin. What happens? How, in these cases, to change give the access? Also I have tried to reinstalled the upgrade but nothing is changed.
    Please help me! :confused: :eek:

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

The login should be the same as before the update so make sure you make no typos when you try to log in.

If it still doesn't work, you can use phpMyAdmin to reset your password. In the sys_user table you can set a new password using MySQL's password function.

3. donaldblake

donaldblake New Member

gulp!

Also I thinked so but it does not work.

Great surprise! :eek: there is no table in the db with that name..... can i recreate this? .... do you have the parameters?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please have a look at your /tmp directory, there must be a database dump of your last mySQL database. Extract it and search for the sys_user table and records and insert them to your database.

5. donaldblake

donaldblake New Member

Good!

OK! I'd find a database dump and I have uncovered that 3 tables in the db lack, It's possible to find one structure of the db of ispconfig complete in order to reconstruct it, to control it and not to have problems in future.

Many thanks for support and the precious councils!

6. donaldblake

donaldblake New Member

Ooops!

OOOPS! :eek:

I find the structure of the db in the file db_ispconfig.sql in the installation directory.....

Excuse me for the dummy question!

Another thanks for the councils.

:D

7. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

But it only contains default data, none of the data (users, etc.) from your system.