[Billing module] Draft displayed on the invoice tab

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by MaamuT, Nov 23, 2015.

1. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Hi,

I create a new invoice, and save him to draft.

The draft page are blank, and my new draft are listed on the invoices page.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Works fine here in 1.4rc2. Mabe you used the finalize button and not the save as draft button? And note that a existing invoice that is saved as finalized once will stay finalized even if you click on save as draft.

3. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Hi,

In fact, the "bug" appears when a problem are present while the procedure.

In my case, the pdf template is not compatible (problem with Unifont, i try to fix it) and it stops the procedure.

But…

- the draft are not on the draft menu, it's listed on the invoice menu with zero amount, but an invoice number, and no possiblity to delete it. Like a blending between draft and invoice.

Now, if i confirm by cliking on the save and finalize button, all are good…

4. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Hi,

I don't understand why my template not working, when i test him with the test.php who are inclued on the template folder scheme, my font are succesfully displayed, but when i try to assign my template to an invoice :

Code:
    Can't open file /usr/local/ispconfig/inter face/web/billing/lib/tfpdf/font/unifont/.ttf
    And the draft are invoice number, a PDF, but no amount !
    [​IMG]

5. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Hi,

My solution :

Copy all directives from invoice-custom.conf.php in the original invoice.conf.php, rename invoice-custom.conf.php with an other name, and that's ok, my template are ok and my custom fonts displayed with success…

My 2 cents ;)