billing module "requires ISPConfig 3.0.5" but that's the version I'm using

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by adrigen, Mar 5, 2013.

1. adrigen

adrigen New Member

I am getting this message when I go to the install page:
    "This Billing Module version requires ISPConfig 3.0.5"
    Once before upgrading ispconfig3, and then the message persists after upgrading.

The "billing" option has appeared on the user modules page, but not in the main menu. The home page is showing sql queries above the content like this:

DB::query(SELECT * FROM invoice_settings WHERE invoice_settings_id = 1) -> mysqli_query Table 'dbispconfig.invoice_settings' doesn't exist#0 db->query(SELECT * FROM invoice_settings WHERE invoice_settings_id = 1) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php:171] #1 db->queryOneRecord(SELECT * FROM invoice_settings WHERE invoice_settings_id = 1) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface
    /ispconfig/interface/web/dashboard/dashboard.php:171]
    Welcome admin
    [icons]

Can anyone advise how to install this module correctly?
    Thanks.
    Adrian

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Seems as if the mysql root login details in the ispconfig mysql_clientdb.conf file were not correct or contained any special chars which might get interpreted by shell scripts so the mysql dunp could not be loaded into the database.

Check the file

/usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/mysql_clientdb.conf

it has to contain the valid root user login details and the password shall not contain special chars that might be interpreted on the shell.

If the above requirements are met, then rerun the ispconfig installation script.

The next thing is that the latest billing mdule requires ispconfig 3.0.5. Please ensure that you installed ispconfig 3.0.5 or 3.0.5.1 before you install the billing module.

You have to enable the billing module for the admin user under System > CP users (please see installation instructions in the billing module manual for details).

3. adrigen

adrigen New Member

re-install

There was a suspcious character in the password.

I am a bit unsure about running the install script again.
    Do you mean
    Code:
    php -q install.php

from the install tar?

Will this affect my installed sites?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The install script of the billing module from the billing module tip file, not the install.php from ispconfig tar.gz.

No.