Can not access UebiMail

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by AngelDrago, Sep 25, 2005.

1. AngelDrago

AngelDrago Member

Hi Folks maybe you could help with this i'm using Suse 9.3 installed Isconfig this time perfectly and created a Client and Site and installed the UebiMail .pak know every time i try to access the webmail it gives me this...
    :confused: You cannot login with the username and password entered.
    Please check your username and password and try again. :confused:

Is there something i miss maybe it's been late know and maybe i did miss something...(1:45am) CST :eek:

and again thank you for the help

Angel

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

What have you used as username and password in Uebimiau?

The username is the email address of the user and the password is the password of the corresponding email user. Try to send a test email to this user before you connect with uebimiau, the maildirs are created when the first email arrives.

3. AngelDrago

AngelDrago Member

thank you again till i thing i need to open up the ports on my firewall to really test it truely but i do have a another question isthere a way that i can change this from beeing web1_username to username only without the web1_ :confused: everythings seems to be running just fine i thing this is for me my first linux server with an awsome ISP backend.... :D

Thnak you
    Angel

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Go to Management -> System Config -> Settings. On the tab ISP-Manager you will see the field User Prefix where you can specify a prefix for users. You can use one of the following placeholders:

[DOMAIN]

[HOST]

[WEBID]

If you don't want a prefix, just leave it blank.