Can't access backup website

Discussion in 'General' started by leiw, Feb 9, 2017.

1. leiw

leiw Member

Hello,
    I have entered FcgidMaxRequestLen 2000000 in one of the website option, and then updated ISPConfig3 that running /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh, I can't access back a website by following issue, what I can do now ?

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at xxxxPort 80

2. leiw

leiw Member

The topic is:
    Can't access back website

3. leiw

leiw Member

Just checked log:
    [Thu Feb 09 22:41:48.125938 2017] [authz_core:error] [pid 513] [client 108.162.222.83:32564] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /var/www/xxxx/web/index.php

4. leiw

leiw Member

Can someone help ?

5. leiw

leiw Member

Also tried service apache2 restart that showing error
    AH00548: NameVirtualHost has no effect and will be removed in the next release /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-ispconfig.conf:69 [ OK ]

6. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell Well-Known Member Staff Member Howtoforge Staff

So just the website you edited is down? My first thought is the obvious, go back into that site's options and remove what you added and see what happens. I suspect there's more to it / I don't understand what's going on though.

7. leiw

leiw Member

Yes, only that website down, I have removed that line already, but nothing happened, I think have to run /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh again?

8. Jesse Norell

no, that is run automatically by the ispconfig cronjob, you don't have to run it manually unless you have disabled it in cron.
    What's in the .vhost file for this website? Also see if there is a /var/www/xxxx/web/.htaccess file

9. leiw

leiw Member

/etc/apache2/sites-available/xxxx.com.vhost has a lot of thing, and /var/www/xxxx/web/ no .htaccess file.

Thanks

10. leiw

leiw Member

I just created new site and restore all file and databases, but showing the following, may missed .htaccess file ?

ERROR 403 - Forbidden!
    The following error occurred:
    You are not permitted to access the requested URL.

Please contact the webmaster with any queries.

11. leiw

leiw Member

Just created .htaccess with the following:, the permission is 777, but no luck.

# BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
    </IfModule>
    # END WordPress

12. Jesse Norell

Yes, paste it here to see, or look for access restrictions.

13. leiw

leiw Member

Hello,
    No need now, I have to create new site to reinstall the Wordpress, thanks.

14. leiw

leiw Member

Hello,
    I just created new client, but this client can't load PHP file (I have uploaded phpinfo();), I think above problem made PHP has problem, can soemone help ?

Thansk