catchall accounts in ispconfig

Discussion in 'General' started by darthpaul, Mar 23, 2006.

1. darthpaul

darthpaul New Member

When we installed ispconfig, I used my account as a catchall for the first week. The I created an email admin account and set it as the catchall. My user account is still getting all catchall emails. I am just using the tick box on the user account page. Am I missing something?

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

You must remove the catchall from the other user first and then enable it for the admin user.

3. darthpaul

darthpaul New Member

I unchecked the catchall from my account using the web interface under the advanced settings tab and then checked the catchall for the admin. That was almost a week ago and I am still the catch all account.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Is the domain of your server identical with the domain of this website that you created in ISPConfig?

5. darthpaul

darthpaul New Member

Our network domain and the email server accounts domain are the same. I.E. we have @domain.com email addresses and we log into domain.com for our other network services.

The email server is mapped to mailsvr1.domain2.com. Does this help?

6. darthpaul

darthpaul New Member

7. falko

Please post the output of
    Code:
    ls -la /root/ispconfig
    Are there warnings in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/ispconfig.log?

8. darthpaul

darthpaul New Member

here is ls -al /root/ispconfig

.ispconfig_lock
    .old_path_httpd_root
    cronolog
    cronosplit
    httpd
    isp
    openssl
    php
    scripts
    standard_cgis
    sv
    uninstall

9. darthpaul

darthpaul New Member

here are the warnings from ispconfig.log

18.03.2006 - 09:52:48 => WARN - /root/ispconfig/scripts/lib/config.lib.php, Line 929: WARNING: could not setquota -u web6_cawtero 0 0 0 0 -a &> /dev/null

this is the account giving me trouble, and the warning is repeated in the log (presumably for each time I tried to set, edit, or delete the account)

10. falko

The file /root/ispconfig/,ispconfig_lock is the problem. This file locks ISPConfig; it hasn't been removed removed, probably due to some premature termination of ISPConfig...
    Please remove it:
    Code:
    rm -f /root/ispconfig/,ispconfig_lock