change default email from squirrelmail to roundcube in Ubuntu

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Victor Dugas, Oct 26, 2017.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You should check your dns server then. Dkim will not work until your dns server will serve the dkim key.

2. Victor Dugas

Victor Dugas Member

hmm...i see whats goes on

I just did an online domain check...everything checked out...but...the ns records are pointing to my old hosting service...so it never even touched the domain I set up in ISPConfig...I already changed the DNS from them to my server...it was having a problem, so i chatted them and they said that one of the settings was still set to them (dont recall atm) and that he will fix it for me...and he said he did but apparently he did not...oh well...

3. Victor Dugas

Victor Dugas Member

ok now i just need to find the MX record created when i created the DNS...is there a simple command for that or a file to look in?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

When you use the DNS server in ISPConfig, then you can edit the MX record directly in the ISPConfig interface, go to the dns manager, open the zone of your domain, go to the records tab of that zone and there edit the MX record.