Class 'PDO' not found

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by aldo, Aug 1, 2014.

1. aldo

aldo Member HowtoForge Supporter

In a newly installed website created with ISPConfig 3.0.5.4p1 I get error: Class 'PDO' not found

I checked phpinfo() (in that site) and noticed that:pDO Drivers, PDO Driver for MySQL and PDO Driver for SQLite 3.x are present.

I also checked with
    Code:
    php -m
    and noticed that running it as a root, PDO, pdo_mysql and pdo_sqlite (those expected) are listed, while executing as a site SSH user they are NOT listed.

Can anyone help me to understand and to solve?

Thanks.

2. aldo

aldo Member HowtoForge Supporter

Small step forward.
    php command line uses different ini file so my question might be:
    how to configure php command line in a jailed shell?

I tried
    Code:
    php -d extension=pdo.so -d extension=pdo_mysql.so ./myscript
    but I get
    Code:
    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line
    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_mysql.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unkn
    own on line 0

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You posted above that you hot this error in a website? The php of websites is not jailed and the php used by a shell user in its jail is a diffent php then the same website uses for http.

If you want to run php shell scripts and not a website in a jail, then you have to copy all dependencies for the used php modules and the php modules itself into that jail.