Clustered MariaDB and Global Traffic Director (High Availability server)

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by EckyBrazzz, Aug 11, 2017.

1. EckyBrazzz

EckyBrazzz Member

Hi,

Currently, I am building a Cluster MariaDB with different Geographical Locations. These locations are USA, EU, Asia and South America. (more to come)
    The Cluster accepts incoming traffic on all locations and syncs it into the cluster. The output of the content is based primarily on the GeoIP location. Whatever is put on the web server get´s synced every 5 minutes. It also looks at the Browser language, so if someone from the US, visiting Germany, he get´s the US content delivered from the server in the EU

PRO
    It´s Extremelymly fast and safe with many locations around the Globe.
    CONS
    Expensive, you have hosted everything on all the servers. System runs on 20Gbit ports

The advice I need: Do I need to inform the other ISPCONG control panels about all other panels (I think not, I have to install the panels on all active servers)
    but I could be wrong and have to
    CREATE USER 'root'@'192.168.0.109' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'192.168.0.109' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

CREATE USER 'root'@'mail.example.tld' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword';
    GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON * . * TO 'root'@'mail.example.tld' IDENTIFIED BY 'myrootpassword' WITH GRANT OPTION MAX_QUERIES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_UPDATES_PER_HOUR 0 MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS 0 ;

Regards,

Michael Burgos
    EckyBrazzz