Communication problem

Discussion in 'General' started by muekno, Nov 16, 2014.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

No. Its a REPLACE INTO command. Please read mysql manual, replace into will add the record if it does not exist, if a record exists with the same prinary ID, then it will update that record instead.

the command is not faulty, there is still a issue with the mysql db on your server, mabe it was not restarted proerly and you should restart the whole slave after you ensured that the sql_mode is really correct now. You can also skip this command by incrementing the updated column by 1 in the server table of the master database, but the problem will reoccur when you do the next change in ispconfig until the underlying problem in the mysqls etup is fixed.

2. muekno

muekno Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Still stuck with the problem

both my.cnf are identic
    --
    [client]
    port = 3306
    socket = /var/run/mysql/mysql.sock

[mysqld]
    innodb_file_format=Barracuda
    innodb_file_per_table=ON

server-id = 1

sql_mode=NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

[mysqld_multi]
    mysqld = /usr/bin/mysqld_safe
    mysqladmin = /usr/bin/mysqladmin
    log = /var/log/mysqld_multi.log

!includedir /etc/my.cnf.d
    --

What I wonder about is the error
    "Replication failed. Error: (mail_user) in MySQL server: (localhost) Incorrect date value: '' for column 'last_quota_notification' at row 1 # SQL: REPLACE INTO mail_user (`mailuser_id`,`sys_userid`,`sys_groupid`,`sys_perm_user`,`sys_perm_group`,`sys_perm...."

For that seams to be a value problem in the sql command. Whow can I solve it.

Rainer

3. muekno

muekno Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

First thanks you for the support to now

Fixed it temporaily by incrementing server.updated.
    Then created a new mailbox and get the same error
    Replication failed. Error: (mail_user) in MySQL server: (localhost) Incorrect date value: '' for column 'last_quota_notification' at row 1 # SQL: REPLACE INTO mail_user (`mailuser_id`,`sys_userid`,`sys_groupid`,`sys_perm_user`,`sys_perm_group`,`sys_perm_other`,`server_id`,`email`,`login`,`password`,`name`,`uid`,`gid`,`maildir`,`quota`,`cc`,`homedir`,`autoresponder`,`autoresponder_start_date`,`autoresponder_end_date`,`autoresponder_subject`,`autoresponder_text`,`move_junk`,`custom_mailfilter`,`postfix`,`access`,`disableimap`,`disablepop3`,`disabledeliver`,`disablesmtp`,`disablesieve`,`disablesieve-filter`,`disablelda`,`disablelmtp`,`disabledoveadm`,`last_quota_notification`,`backup_interval`,`backup_copies`) VALUES ('2','1','2','riud','riud','','2','[email protected]','[email protected]','$1$ZBC6cxuU$fQHUE/uLnV3XZZ6k0qihK1','Isa','5000','5000','/var/vmail/isabelle-mk.de/isa','0','','/var/vmail','n','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0000-00-00 00:00:00','Out of office reply','','n','','y','y','n','n','n','n','n','n','n','n','n','','none','1')

Monitor still reports no service running on slave, while checking services on slave they are running.

I think I will remove slave from the system and reinstall it. Whats the best way to do.

Rainer

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

run the uninstall.php script on the slave (you find it in the same folder where install.php is located.