Configurare Web Server e Server di Posta Elettronica su ISPConfig

Discussion in 'General' started by Alex M, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Alex M

Alex M Member

Ciao a tutti, chiedervi un'informazione/aiuto, ho un piccolo server web/posta domestico con installato ISPConfig. Vorrei gestire i del mio dominio con ISPConfig, solo che non avendo un ip pubblico statico per utilizzare un DDNS impostato sul mio dominio come record CNAME. Quando cerco il sito con l'indirizzo me lo risolve in maniera corretta, però i record impostati su ISPConfig non vengono risolti e avrei bisogno che funzionasse la posta elettronica. Grazie a chi riesce a darmi una mano.
    18:43

2. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

@Alex M, these forums are in English, please translate your messages before posting. Also, please don't post the exact same thing into multiple topics (you created 4 identical posts).

3. Alex M

Alex M Member

@Jesse Norell
    Okay, sorry, I didn't know which one it was more suitable for.
    Here is the message translated into English:
    Hello everyone, ask for information / help, I have a small home web / mail server with ISPConfig installed. I would like to manage the i of my domain with ISPConfig, only not having a static public ip to use a DDNS set on my domain as CNAME record. When I look for the site with the address it resolves it correctly, but the records set on ISPConfig are not resolved and I need email to work. Thanks to those who can give me a hand.

4. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

If you set your MX record for the domain to point to server1.example.com, server1.example.com has to be a A record. CNAME records are not allowed for the MX.

Jesse Norell likes this.
  5. Alex M

Alex M Member

OK thank you

6. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Note you can just set the MX records to your DDNS name.

Th0m likes this.