Configure ISPConfig and webalizer

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by jfruano, May 15, 2006.

1. jfruano

jfruano New Member

How is it necessary to configure the webalizer ?

I have read various messages in the forum, but I am not able to understand it correctly.

Does it install it automatically ISPCONFIG or is it necessary install Webalizer independently?

I have created various domains and working, but in none of them it has created the directory /stats. Is it necessary to create this directory manually?

I have up-to-date to the version 2.2.2 but neither in this in neither the previous versions it has worked neither created the directory /stats

They can please tell me that it is what I am making bad.
    Thank you.

J.F. Ruano.

Pardon, I have made a mistake of forum and I don't know like you can eliminate the message or to change it to that of ISPConfig.

Last edited: May 15, 2006
  2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Webalizer must be installed on the system, it doesn't come with ISPConfig.

No, this directory is created by ISPConfig, but only if webalizer is installed.

3. Ovidiu

Ovidiu Active Member

I think I'll post my question here rather than starting a new thread:

how can I configure webalizer not to show internal referers?

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You can set this in webalizer.conf. The webalizer.conf used by ISPConfig is in /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell.

5. Ovidiu

Ovidiu Active Member

thx I unchecked and modified these lines:

HideReferrer pacura.ru/
    HideUser web6_postmaster

these settings will take my own url out of my referer list and as well hits and visits caused by myself (web6_postmaster). It still counts these visits and referals but does not show them.

###edit###
    I just realized this will hide my site showing up as a referer for all domains I host... Is there a chance to have a per domain setting for the webalizer config file? I mean if I enter all hosted domains, they all will not be shown as their own referers but also they will never be shown when refering to each other...kinda silly this solution :-(

Last edited: Aug 15, 2006
  6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Only if you write your own webalizer.php file for generating the stats.

7. Ovidiu

Ovidiu Active Member

yeah, thx.
    I guess somebody who knows enough about scripting could indeed change the webalizer.php and using some variables have it hide i.e. "web1" from referer field in stats of web1, also hiding web2 referer from web2 stats and so on.