Configuring Awstats for ispconfig

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by feanor, Sep 15, 2005.

1. taylan

taylan New Member

Hello
    i am using ispconfig more than 5 months it works really good i was checking stats on straight from /usage folder it seems webalizer working there but
    when i put url adress www.yoururl.com/stats it gives me ispconfig page not found message
    i am using Centos i really want to use stats .If i installed my server again because it works really fine .what i need to do i should back up of ispconfig db
    or what it is the best way to have fully working server .Thank you very much

Regards

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

If it is a new web site, you must wait 24 hours until your first stats are generated. They are generated by a cron job at 4.00h in the night.

If you have waited long enough: what's the output of
    Code:
    crontab -l
    ?

3. sebandres

sebandres New Member

Hi! i've installed the awstats beta1 package and when i go to /stats on any of my domains it asks for a user and password, i've tried the ones of my clients, my admin pass, and still nothing, what user/pass should i use??

4. falko

You must use a username and password of one of the email/ftp users of that web site, not your ISPConfig login! ISPConfig users are not system users.

5. steve51184

steve51184 New Member

will this still work as it's now 3 and a half years old or is there a better way to get awstats to work with ispconfig?

6. falko

7. steve51184

steve51184 New Member

thank you worked perfect