Create Invoices

Discussion in 'General' started by Jcorrea920, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Jcorrea920

Jcorrea920 New Member

When I try to create invoices, I get this message

[​IMG]

I have created several items in this section of ISPConfig and still get the same message. Do I have to log out and then log back in to ISPConfig and try again?

I searched the forum and found that the invoices are linked to the database table isp_fakt_rechnung.

So I checked my database table and that table appears in the database just fine, but of course there are no records or items in that table. How can I fix this? :confused:

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Have you set items for invoicing in the settings of the websites? I do not mean items in the ISPConfig invoice module, I mean items on the invoice tab of your websites.

3. Jcorrea920

Jcorrea920 New Member

What about item selections?

Till,
    Thanks for the advice I successfully ran invoices although I only have the choice of domail.tld when I choose item selection in the website Invoice tab.

[​IMG]

How can I add selections such as web sites, emails, etc so that I can invoice accordingly?:eek:

4. till

Create items for the different domain types e.g. com. .de, .co.uk in the invoicing module with their different prices. You can select the domain types you created in the website settings then.

5. Jcorrea920

Jcorrea920 New Member

Thanks for your quick response

Till,
    Thank you for your help. I creted phony Invoices and then Erased them from the database. So now I just have to wait until next month when I start billing everyone on the websites items and I will be able to create more invoices. After creating invoices do they get emailed directly to the client/reseller? or do we have to print them and use the snail mail?:D

6. till

Sending invoices by mail is not implemented Yet. The invoices are also stored as XML files in the database for further processing by external scripts or applications.