Crontab and amavis.

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by quincytynes, Feb 10, 2015.

1. quincytynes

quincytynes New Member

I have had some problems with amavis randomly stopping and thus the mail stopped delivering. While messing with cron to try and at least put in a temporary fix to just boot it every hour I accidentally ran crontab -r and now all my cron jobs are gone. I found some old posts describing how to repair them but they are talking about different cronjobs then described here :
    http://www.ispconfig.org/downloads/manual_en/manual_admin_en_src.htm

So what commands do I need to run to set up all the cronjobs again, thanks in advance.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The link you posted above is for ISPConfig 2 and not ISPConfig 3. ISPConfig 2 and 3 are completely different software packages so nothing that you find there applies to your server.

The ispconfig 3 cronjobs are:

Code:
    * * * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh 2>&1 > /dev/null | while read line; do echo `/bin/date` "$line" >> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log; done
    30 00 * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.sh 2>&1 > /dev/null | while read line; do echo `/bin/date` "$line" >> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log; done

3. quincytynes

quincytynes New Member

Ahh my bad, your're a livesaver, cheers.