crontab entries...

Discussion in 'General' started by zokahn, Apr 19, 2006.

1. zokahn

zokahn New Member

I´ve done the bad thing. it´s 23:55 and i´m tired, wanna sleep. Thinking: I´ll just remove this stinking crontab entry so my mailbox won´t fill...

This is what i did: crontab -r instead of crontab -e (the button right next to r argrgh)

sooo.... for ISP config. What are the default crontab entries? It would really help...

2. geek.de.nz

geek.de.nz New Member

Code:
    30 00 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/logs.php &> /dev/null
    59 23 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/ftp_logs.php &> /dev/null
    59 23 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/mail_logs.php &> /dev/null
    59 23 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/cleanup.php &> /dev/null
    0 4 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/webalizer.php &> /dev/null
    0,30 * * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/check_services.php &> /dev/null
    15 3,15 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/quota_msg.php &> /dev/null
    40 00 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/traffic.php &> /dev/null
    05 02 * * * /root/ispconfig/php/php /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/backup.php &> /dev/null

Hope that helps. Hey btw, if you are setting up a Webspace provider, email me and I will list you in my hosting directory. Maybe we could even work together and make a bigger hosting company. The aim is to not have to pay for expensive adds on google and the like, so that hosting plans can stay cheap while support is still very good. Anyone interested? Email me (go on the website in the signature). Cheers, Tim

3. zokahn

zokahn New Member

That´s just fine, THANKS