Database name

Discussion in 'General' started by VelhaChica, Feb 19, 2008.

  1. VelhaChica

    VelhaChica New Member

    Since the last to 2.2. update I found a minor "issue". If I add a new database, the database name and user name are something like web3db2 and web3u2 instead of web3_db2 and web3_u2. This does not occure on e-mail accounts. The setting under Management, System Config, Settings on the ISP Manager tab is web[WEBID]_.
  2. Hans

    Hans Moderator ISPConfig Developer

    Web3db2 is as it should be and is nothing to worry about. :)
    Before ISPConfig, the notation like Web3_db2 was used (inclusif the "_") but because of an old MySQL bug, which still exists in MySQL 5, the "_" character has been removed for new databases.
    It does not affect existing databases.

Share This Page